Skip to content
Code of Conduct
- There is no child labor in the factory.
- There is no forced labor.
- All necessary measures are ensured for hazard free, safe working places.
- Workers have all the right to form any kind of committee or Union as per prevailing law of state.
- There is no discrimination in employment on the basis of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, political opinion or social or ethnic origin.
- Procedures are ensured as per labor law and followed in consistent with avoidance of abusive practices.
- Standard working hours are ensured in accordance with law.
- Salaries are paid in strict compliance of the law.
- The factory complies with all applicable local environmental, safety and health regulations.
- The factory complies with all related current legalization in the different applicable areas.
- The use of corporal punishment, mental or physical coercion and verbal abuse are forbidden.